onsdag 20 augusti 2008

Where are you, love?

I miss to have someone to look me in my eyes,
and with no words telling me how much I matter.
I miss to have someone to think of every single day,
the smile, the eyes, the laughter.
I miss to lay next to someone at night,
to watch someone quietly while they're sleeping.
And I miss feeling someone's smell linger,
on my pillow, in my room, on me.

I miss the feeling of walking on clouds,
like nothing else matters except love.
I miss the late nights and the long talks,
about everything, nothing, right and wrong.
I miss the feeling of being inlove,
to be with someone who loves you back.
I miss the feeling of sharing everything with someone,
a kiss, a laugh, a dream, a life.

I miss to feel a warm hand in mine,
feeling the sparkles fly all around me.
I miss to feel the warmt of an embrace,
so close, so safe, so silent.
I miss to feel like I belong to someone,
to hear someone say "she's mine.".
And I miss to feel someone's breath on my lips,
that magical moment right before a kiss.




When will I find you, beautiful?
Where are you hiding?
Come to me.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du skriver så himla fint, Sandra! Helt galet :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aaw, tack Rebecca, vad söt du är! :) Men jag vet att jag inte är den enda med förmåga att skriva fint ^^ *hint hint*

    SvaraRadera