lördag 2 januari 2010

2oo9

1. Have you had any relationships this year? How many?
Only one, with my g.f.

2.Had your bday yet?
Yes, in May.

3. Kissed two or more people in the same night?
Yeah xD

5. Pulled an all nighter?
Too many times.

6. Drank Starbucks?
Nope.

8. Bought something?
Yeah, my electric guitar for example~

9. Met someone special who changed your life?
Yes~

10. Fell in love?
Big time~

What are you thinking about
That I probably had one of the worst nights of the year yesterday and that the clubs in my town are party poopers, for not being open tonight.

Does your ex hate you?
I don't think she does.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
I haven't slept, really.

Your ex shows up at your door what do you do?
Ask her what she's doing here and what she wants.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
To people - yes. To myself - no.

Could you ever be friends with someone that broke your heart?
Maybe in time.

If you could change your eye color would you?
Either more gray, more blue or more green.

Who did you last get into a big argument with?
Some asshole who was being a douche.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
No.

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
Both, but right now - I wish I had long hair.

Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it?
Probably not.

How do you currently make your money?
I dont have a job, I dont go to school, I dont make any money.

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
I'm playing with the idea~

Which of your friends do you argue with the most?
idk.

Have you kissed anyone in the last 4 hours?
No. Only my cat.

How many texts are in your inbox?
8 that I can see, but my phone is retarded and it keeps hiding my texts.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yes.

Who was your last text message from?
Marcus, mr. prince wiener.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Haffu, when he kidnapped me to his new years party.

When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
idk.

Who took your profile picture?
I did.

Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
I'd rather cry.

What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
Clothes that are meant to be washed.

Do you trust people too easily?
No, I'm not really gullible.

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
From one point of view, yes.

Have you ever liked someone a lot older than you?
Yes.

If you had a baby with the last person you texted, what would the baby' s last name be?
NO!

Last thing you ate?
A candy.

How many people are you texting?
None at the moment.

Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
No, but I'll be at the dinner table.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
O'boy.

Who last said they missed you?
Ingrid~

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag såg avatar i 3D och den var episk!
    Helt ärligt, den var typ samhällskritisk och allt det där plus att det var otroligt snygga karaktärer och miljöer!
    /Hubert

    SvaraRadera